Dr. Robert Weber’s passion for dentistry is as strong as his passion for helping people become healthier. As a working father, he understands that quality dental care can improve many aspects of your life.
“I want to help my patients leave my office better-off than when they came in. That’s what health care is all about: helping people feel better. But once you stop caring, you stop helping.” – Dr. Robert Weber
Smiles are people. Your smile is a reflection of your overall health and your personality. Dr. Weber’s philosophy is to focus on you, the person behind the smile.
With over 25 years of experience improving smiles, state of the art technology, and a team of dental professionals, he focuses on your goals and your needs. He continues to attend courses and training in the most effective and innovative methods available to provide the type of service those of his community deserve, making him a highly respected Encino dentist.
A little bit about Dr. Weber:
- Graduate of UCLA in 1981 with a degree in Psychobiology.
- Graduate of Northwestern Dental School in 1987.
- Taught for many years in Dental Residency Program at Cedars Sinai Hospital.
- Post-doctorate education with extra focus on smile enhancement, dental implant placement and restorations.
- Extensive training in Endodontics.
- Training and courses utilizing CEREC single-visit crowns.
- GALILEOS digital 3-Dimensional x-ray training and reading.
The people in his community, Encino, CA, know him as a man who genuinely cares about people. He loves the home-town feel of Encino and does his best to serve his neighbors and loved ones in every way possible. This is why he is passionate about helping you attain your perfect smile and ideal oral health.
Dr. Robert Weber is listed at DentistDig.com