Dr. Robert Weber doesn’t outsource your case to pricey specialists; your implants are custom made in-office, saving you time and money. Using the GALILEOS cone-beam 3D x-ray, every bit of your jaw and craniofacial features are matched to your teeth. Your characteristics such as color, shade, and shape are taken into account by our team’s experienced periodontist to ensure proper gum architecture, resulting in an exclusively yours, custom-fit, natural smile.
What is a dental implant?
A dental implant is a small titanium screw that serves as the replacement for the root portion of a missing natural tooth. Dental implants can be placed in either the upper or lower jaws. Due to the biocompatible properties of titanium, a dental implant fuses with the bone and becomes a good anchor for the replacement tooth. Dental implants can be used in solutions for replacing single or multiple missing teeth.
Why Dental Implants are the BEST Option:
- Implants replace missing teeth while achieving optimal function and aesthetics without having to damage surrounding teeth.
- Naturally provide comfort and stability. Simply not having to “remove” your teeth at night as you would with dentures is much more comfortable and hygienic.
- Promotes healthy jaw bone structure and prevents many oral health problems such as gum disease, teeth shifting, tooth decay and headaches resulting from TMJ issues.
- No drilling or shaving of proximal teeth required.
- If given proper care and hygiene, implants can last a lifetime. Whereas bridges last about 11 years, forcing you replace them 3 or 4 times during your life, resulting in root canals, tooth loss, a bunch of frustration and precious time lost.
- Implants function exactly like normal teeth, they can be flossed and brushed like teeth and have great stability.
“Dr. Robert Weber and his staff are very pleasant and personal. But the important things are, when you call in pain, they schedule you in and take care of it. Dr. Weber has done wonderful work on my teeth; I have had a lot of implants, bridges and complicated issues. It is important to have a dentist I can always count on.”
Promote a healthy smile that lasts for decades with dental implants. Encino patients are proof that Dr. Weber’s treatment plans provide the best results. Implants have been a proven solution that has satisfied the needs of many like you. Contact us today and ask Lisett about our end of the year promo on implants!